Region 5 Annual Continuing Dental Education Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
This presentation will teach attendees how to become more organized, implement vital systems, and grow their practice. They will learn ways to have more predictability and consistent results that will reduce stress, increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
In addition to sharing organizational tools, Dr. Pardue will teach ways to improve internal systems such as scheduling, phone protocols, internal communication, billing, case acceptance, and patient experience. Attendees will learn how to improve team relationships, reduce broken appointments, implement performance metrics and checklists.
This course is beneficial to doctors and dental team members!Schedule of Events Friday, March 5, 2021
- Lecture from 9:00-4:00 p.m.
Breaks will be provided
- AGD Region 5 Annual Meeting for all Regional Leaders starts at 4:30 p.m.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations that occur at least 21 days prior to the start of the course, tuition refund less a $25 cancellation fee will be issued. No refunds will be issued for cancellations that occur after this deadline.Course Objectives:
You will learn useful tips on how to:
- Systemize the entire office team
- Implement performance indicator tracking
- Recognize the cause of broken appointments and become proactive
- Improve communication with patients
- Implement internal marketing
- Refine phone skills
- Increase patient retention
- Reduce broken appointments
- Learn and implement systems that will increase production
Sandy Pardue is Director of Consulting with Classic Practice Resources. She is a keynote speaker, author, and practice management consultant. Ms. Pardue has assisted hundreds of doctors with practice expansion and staff development for over 25 years. She is known for her comprehensive and interesting approach to dental office systems, and offers a refreshing point of view on how to become more efficient and productive in a dental practice. Dentistry Today Magazine has recognized her as a Leader in Consulting every year since 2003.